Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WEBHOSTING

I have funny experience when i know domain and hosting for the first time. I've just known blogspot (like this blog) and i wanted learn more to develop my skill about internet. Finally i decided to study how to operate domain and hosting.

Domain is a name or address on the Internet while hosting is location of domain's data. Well, for renting hosting, i had rent it in web hosting. I rent hosting which my friend had recommended. Without readeing the rule of web hosting guide, I directly registered, signed and transferd my money they ask. After that, I changed my name server domain to website hosting. I tried to install Wordpress but failed. I couldn't find my domain on webhosting. I was Confused, then i asked the customer service webhosting, after chek my domain they said that domain name server was wrong.. I wrote L with 1.....

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari